The Werewolf Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Millhi
Yoshi
battlemaster
kingdom122
Exoflash
Taz605
DaChocoboss
VoidedDreams
Lobo
Raythemartyr
Raminta
BloodEdge
Dignity
Kambing
18 posters

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Lobo
    Lobo
    Simple Farmer
    Simple Farmer

Aries Posts : 247

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. - Page 12 Empty Re: TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Post by Lobo Thu May 03, 2012 5:50 am

So... this game had officially ended then?
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. - Page 12 Empty Re: TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Post by Monika11 Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Kambing wrote:Which was one of the reasons I just threw TWG XII out the window. I know it sounds selfish but I felt that no a lot of people cared about TWG anymore. A lot of people didn't respond to PMs and a few people did not vote.

My advertisement on AU for TWG XII was simply ignored by the AU Community showing they don't even care about it anymore. Simply I would mostly blame Valk for killing TWG with his "Democracy" of AU.

On top of that, I had to cover my Manager at work on his Night shifts and add Uni stuff I was pretty tired to even get on to using my brain to do things. But from me, I am sorry I left you all In the dark for so long.

Yoshi the clue I gave about black hair and "Think Outside the box" was to look at everybody's avatars.
    It's not that it was a bad game. But not that many people had much to do :/ It would be nice if more people had a special role. I usually use a crap load of special roles because I love special roles, but it also makes the game a bit more interesting is all.

There's a lot of people on AU who are new so they don't even know what we're talking about o-o And for the rest, they grew wary of it since the problem with Valk. I'm really just waiting until the Games section dies out even more so that I can show Valk he took away an awesome game >_>

Understandable, we all knew you were probably busy. But if we didn't care, we wouldn't have waited for so long.
    salvex23
    salvex23
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by salvex23 Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Lol I haven't participated much in the forum games since TWG was taken out. TWG was a BIG part of the forum games. It's like the FG Sections Heart and soul. Now that it was taken away well the FG section is dying a slow and painful death
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Thu May 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Precisely.
    VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Virgo Posts : 430

Post by VoidedDreams Thu May 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Dying fast I should say, not that many Forum Games now. The whole site is like a dead time most of the time.
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Thu May 03, 2012 1:05 pm

VoidedDreams wrote:Dying fast I should say, not that many Forum Games now. The whole site is like a dead time most of the time.
    Right, but since Valk isn't on as much as everyone else, I don't even think he notices >.>
    So if everyone backed it up, that having TWG omitted from the Games section killed it off, then maybe he might reconsider :/ I mean...even now, our 'spam' isn't as much as it used to be. On the game threads we talk strictly about the game and on the discussion...we don't chat THAT much.
    salvex23
    salvex23
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by salvex23 Thu May 03, 2012 1:05 pm

As far as I know. TWG was the only successful RPG Game in the Forum games section. It's dramatically changed the Forum games. Well now, meaningless games litter the forum games section. I'll give you an example. The "turn the 5 digit number into a one digit number" I mean it's meaningless imo
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

The five digit thread isn't meaningless, not to Valk anyway o-o It's Math, that requires brains. Right...and there's apparently no strategic thinking required in TWG. Valk kept talking about ending games that just don't end and instead, he did the opposite.
    salvex23
    salvex23
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by salvex23 Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 pm

TWG is like a phoenix. It dies and it is reborn. Unlike the other meaningless junk game threads.
    Miya
    Miya
    Wealthy Merchant

Pisces Posts : 725

Post by Miya Thu May 03, 2012 4:55 pm

salvex23 wrote:TWG is like a phoenix. It dies and it is reborn. Unlike the other meaningless junk game threads.

Don't say the 5 digit thread is crap D=
    It's a fun game to do from time to time.
    It requires logic thinking.
    Taz605
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Post by Taz605 Thu May 03, 2012 4:56 pm

VoidedDreams wrote:Dying fast I should say, not that many Forum Games now. The whole site is like a dead time most of the time.

Mhmmmm to be fair, I'm not really on AU atm Very Happy
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Capricorn Posts : 121

Post by Sakura Thu May 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Monika11 wrote:The five digit thread isn't meaningless, not to Valk anyway o-o It's Math, that requires brains. Right...and there's apparently no strategic thinking required in TWG. Valk kept talking about ending games that just don't end and instead, he did the opposite.
    what he was is to damn lazy to learn the rules or to even try to understand the game. Not need to use strategies to win TWG that is a load of bullshit and those that have played TWG know all this as well. You want to win you need to think, plan, and use people to win in the end or to even survive.
    Taz605
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Post by Taz605 Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Sakura wrote:
    Monika11 wrote:The five digit thread isn't meaningless, not to Valk anyway o-o It's Math, that requires brains. Right...and there's apparently no strategic thinking required in TWG. Valk kept talking about ending games that just don't end and instead, he did the opposite.

what he was is to damn lazy to learn the rules or to even try to understand the game. Not need to use strategies to win TWG that is a load of bullshit and those that have played TWG know all this as well. You want to win you need to think, plan, and use people to win in the end or to even survive.

To be fair, If I remeber rightly The two games that Valk DID play, he did pretty good on em
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by Sakura Thu May 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Then he ought to know that they require strategy to win then and are not pointless
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Thu May 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Taz605 wrote:
    Sakura wrote:

To be fair, If I remeber rightly The two games that Valk DID play, he did pretty good on em
    Sure, sure, but not that great. He even said that he stopped playing TWG because everyday he woke up to 20 new pages. He hardly showed an interest anyway >.> And he rarely showed up. If I remember correctly...he played one game where he was a blue role in the earlier stages of the game. And another where he was swapped for someone else I think. So he didn't participate enough to know that it needs strategy to win. Not nearly enough. I think he believed it was merely robotic actions based on your role.
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by Sakura Thu May 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Monika11 wrote:
    Taz605 wrote:
    Sakura wrote:

Sure, sure, but not that great. He even said that he stopped playing TWG because everyday he woke up to 20 new pages. He hardly showed an interest anyway >.> And he rarely showed up. If I remember correctly...he played one game where he was a blue role in the earlier stages of the game. And another where he was swapped for someone else I think. So he didn't participate enough to know that it needs strategy to win. Not nearly enough. I think he believed it was merely robotic actions based on your role.
    well then that just proves that he is an idiot even when I was a noob to the game I knew you had to be strategic to win the game or at the very least to live
    Taz605
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Post by Taz605 Thu May 03, 2012 5:24 pm

After checkin the google doc's ver of the spreadsheet (only got first 4 games)In the first game he was the seer, and only used it two times the 2nd game hw was a normal role.
    BloodEdge
    BloodEdge
    Priest
    Priest

Virgo Posts : 1452

Post by BloodEdge Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

so basically he just didn't spend enough time around the game to realise what it takes to win a game(unless you do it by luck of course) and the thinking, planning, co-ordination and sometimes using people to do your bidding.
    VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Virgo Posts : 430

Post by VoidedDreams Fri May 04, 2012 1:47 am

Maybe he wasn't thinking outside of the box enough and just thought the spam was spam. It was wasn't just spam, it was funny village spam.
    TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. - Page 12 Spam
    Millhi
    Millhi
    Rich Vineyard Owner
    Rich Vineyard Owner

Location : in your shadows, stalking you every second of your life

Post by Millhi Fri May 04, 2012 5:52 am

i have the feeling i posted something but no post of me Razz
    Taz605
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Post by Taz605 Fri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

Locking this for now as the other game isup and runnung, if kamb whats to unlovk and continue he can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:10 pm