The Werewolf Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Millhi
Yoshi
battlemaster
kingdom122
Exoflash
Taz605
DaChocoboss
VoidedDreams
Lobo
Raythemartyr
Raminta
BloodEdge
Dignity
Kambing
18 posters

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

DaChocoboss
    DaChocoboss
    Priest
    Priest

Libra Posts : 1413

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. - Page 11 Empty Re: TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Post by DaChocoboss Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 am

I am using chrome....
    Miya
    Miya
    Wealthy Merchant

Pisces Posts : 725

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. - Page 11 Empty Re: TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Post by Miya Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 am

DaChocoboss wrote:I am using chrome....

That might be the problem. I don't know, I'm using firefox though.
    VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Virgo Posts : 430

Post by VoidedDreams Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:14 am

I use chrome and it works for me Smile
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 am

Nope, I'm using Chrome too and it's just fine. Probably the internet or the computer itself.
    And Oi...Kam...You there?
    (>'.')>
    <('.'<)
    battlemaster
    battlemaster
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Scorpio Posts : 139

Post by battlemaster Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Ha You killed me and then the game stalls. Next game when you are deciding to hang/nightkill me remember this and do the smart thing and target someone else.
    VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Post by VoidedDreams Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 am

Lawl battle you think you're that important. You're not just stop, kam is probably just super busy, and sleep deprived like last time.
    Everybody next game lets lynch that guy because he's SOOO important.
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Tycoon

Virgo Posts : 862

Post by Yoshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:30 am

Did he disappear during night phase or day phase?

maybe the murderer is to blame for kamb's inactivity O_o

VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Post by VoidedDreams Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:33 am

Guys I have a feeling Kamb will start updating today, I saw him reply to a thread AU.
    Miya
    Miya
    Wealthy Merchant

Post by Miya Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 pm

How about we just start the next game? =o
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Tycoon

Post by Yoshi Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 am

Miya wrote:How about we just start the next game? =o
    Never!!
    Yoshi is gonna find the murderer and force him/her to apologize for killing my lovers!!! ;p
    Raythemartyr
    Raythemartyr
    Hardworking Farmer
    Hardworking Farmer

Sagittarius Posts : 257

Post by Raythemartyr Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:58 am

Yoshi... You are the murderer aren't you?... =_______=
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Tycoon

Post by Yoshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 am

Raythemartyr wrote:Yoshi... You are the murderer aren't you?... =_______=

Wanna gamble?

It's a ≈17% chance you win.

83% risk to lose xD
    Miya
    Miya
    Wealthy Merchant

Post by Miya Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:49 am

That is if you think about it without having any knowledge of the game. And then you are still wrong. Rami is alive and is blue. Which makes it 20% chance for everyone to be the wolf. If you do have the information rami has. There's a bigger chance that you are the wolf U_U
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Tycoon

Post by Yoshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 am

Miya wrote:That is if you think about it without having any knowledge of the game. And then you are still wrong. Rami is alive and is blue. Which makes it 20% chance for everyone to be the wolf. If you do have the information rami has. There's a bigger chance that you are the wolf U_U

Nobody said that Raminta was attacked by the murderer, only that she was attacked.
    What information are you talking about?
    There's a 0% risk for me to be the wolf, hence there are no wolves in this game.

And having a blue color as Raminta doesn't mean that she is good, only that she is different from the others, but it doesn't mean that she is the murderer either.
    Remember that they were two, not one.

It could be that the 2 ''murderers'' didn't get along one night and one of them attacked the other, which leaves one of them wounded.
    Then the ordinary people found the murderer, without being sure, and tried to kill him. BUT! One of the murderers had a special power to heal the other murderer.

What I refers to is the case that Raminta and Monika might be the murderers. (or one of them)
    And it's also not impossible for the murderers to recruit new murderers during the game ...

But I could also just fool myself by thinking too much.

And it seems that the game is dead anyway.
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 am

FINALLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY USES THEIR BRAIN!
    Raythemartyr
    Raythemartyr
    Hardworking Farmer
    Hardworking Farmer

Sagittarius Posts : 257

Post by Raythemartyr Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 am

KAM LIVES!!!!
    So what is happening with the game?... O.o
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:52 am

Kambing wrote:FINALLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY USES THEIR BRAIN!
    FINALLY! SOMEONE DECIDES TO SHOW UP!
    But that was a rather impressive and sorta complicated deduction by you yoshi. Although if you ask, you'll get Rami's role.

Also, me thinks we should start a new game until kam can continue with this one. I think we've been waiting like 2 weeks...we could have finished another game during that time >_>
    Miya
    Miya
    Wealthy Merchant

Post by Miya Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 am

Kambing wrote:FINALLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY USES THEIR BRAIN!

FINALLY YOU FREAKING SAY SOMETHING!

Seriously, I've seen you on-line a couple of times. But you never said something D= Anyway, yeah momo we have been waiting about that long. I think we should have started a new one a week ago. But we gave kamb time to explain himself (which he still didn't do). Soooo, well yeah... it's up to you momo.
    VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Post by VoidedDreams Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 am

Why don't you give us a list now huh kamb...
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Miya wrote:FINALLY YOU FREAKING SAY SOMETHING!

Seriously, I've seen you on-line a couple of times. But you never said something D= Anyway, yeah momo we have been waiting about that long. I think we should have started a new one a week ago. But we gave kamb time to explain himself (which he still didn't do). Soooo, well yeah... it's up to you momo.
    So I guess it's decided. We should start a new game until kam wraps this one up.
    Soooo According to the GM List, you and Rami are scheduled to go next.
    Miya
    Miya
    Wealthy Merchant

Post by Miya Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Monika11 wrote:
    So I guess it's decided. We should start a new game until kam wraps this one up.

Okey I will try to get contact with her asap. Because I'm missing a thing or two I think. Also I won't be here tomorrow and will be back in the evening on Wednesday. So I think Rami can start the sign ups today/tomorrow ^^.

Also can we advertise on AU?
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Tue May 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Miya wrote:
    Monika11 wrote:

Okey I will try to get contact with her asap. Because I'm missing a thing or two I think. Also I won't be here tomorrow and will be back in the evening on Wednesday. So I think Rami can start the sign ups today/tomorrow ^^.

That's good. Also, not really sure if you should advertise it...maybe to bring the vets back to the game I guess, but last time no one from AU responded, but do so if you want ^_^
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Thu May 03, 2012 3:03 am

Monika11 wrote:
    Miya wrote:
    Monika11 wrote:

That's good. Also, not really sure if you should advertise it...maybe to bring the vets back to the game I guess, but last time no one from AU responded, but do so if you want ^_^

Which was one of the reasons I just threw TWG XII out the window. I know it sounds selfish but I felt that no a lot of people cared about TWG anymore. A lot of people didn't respond to PMs and a few people did not vote.

My advertisement on AU for TWG XII was simply ignored by the AU Community showing they don't even care about it anymore. Simply I would mostly blame Valk for killing TWG with his "Democracy" of AU.

On top of that, I had to cover my Manager at work on his Night shifts and add Uni stuff I was pretty tired to even get on to using my brain to do things. But from me, I am sorry I left you all In the dark for so long.

Yoshi the clue I gave about black hair and "Think Outside the box" was to look at everybody's avatars.
    BloodEdge
    BloodEdge
    Priest
    Priest

Virgo Posts : 1452

Post by BloodEdge Thu May 03, 2012 3:11 am

Kambing wrote:
    My advertisement on AU for TWG XII was simply ignored by the AU Community showing they don't even care about it anymore. Simply I would mostly blame Valk for killing TWG with his "Democracy" of AU.
    Ah yes, his "democracy". That's why I tried to get him to listen to reason so that this exact situation didn't happen. But alas......it failed. But there was no reasoning with them after a while so I gave up.
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Tycoon

Post by Yoshi Thu May 03, 2012 3:24 am

Kambing wrote:Yoshi the clue I gave about black hair and "Think Outside the box" was to look at everybody's avatars.

oh ...
    I went and searched for every people's real hair color in the ''Official Picture of You'' thread ... turned out to be a few .. >___>

And sorry if I was one of those who ''didn't respond to PM's'' ... I didn't think I was supposed to .. >___>

Sorry to let you down Kamb ... Yoshi never caught the murderer Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 pm