The Werewolf Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Millhi
Yoshi
battlemaster
kingdom122
Exoflash
Taz605
DaChocoboss
VoidedDreams
Lobo
Raythemartyr
Raminta
BloodEdge
Dignity
Kambing
18 posters

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. Empty TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Post by Kambing Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:18 am

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. De0gtd

A heartbeat pounds the wall of her lungs as her cold tears stream down her soft cheeks....

1. Battlemaster
    2. Dignity
    3. Chocoboking
    4. Raminta
    5. Yoshi
    6. Miya
    7. Kingdom
    8. Millhi
    9. Monika
    10. Ray
    11. Bloodedge
    12. Lobo
    13. VoidedDreams
    14. Sakura
    15. Exoflash
    16. Taz605

For Story and Gameplay purposes, Victory Conditions and Roles will be posted as the Story progresses.

Human Victory Condition
    Discover who the murderer was and bring them to eternal damnation.

Murderer Victory Conditions

Unknown To the World of the living.

It is Currently a Calm Day Phase, Nothing has happened yet so there is NO voting.
    (This is for the game to work out properly btw...)

So go on, Live like normal villagers, Go tend the farm, milk the cows and have fun throwing sticks and stones at each other.

Time zone used is GMT+10
    GMT+10: 1am

I'll post up the other times tomorrow since it is Daylight savings in 1 hour. This will screw up the times if I post it up.

Last edited by Kambing on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dignity
    Dignity
    Rogue Villager
    Rogue Villager

Aries Posts : 45

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. Empty Re: TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Post by Dignity Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am

Yay, the game has started Very Happy
    BloodEdge
    BloodEdge
    Priest
    Priest

Virgo Posts : 1452

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. Empty Re: TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart.

Post by BloodEdge Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 am

Have fun throwing sticks and stones at each other? Ok *throws stick and a stone at Dignity*
    Raminta
    Raminta
    Successful Farmer
    Successful Farmer

Cancer Posts : 336

Post by Raminta Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:50 am

Nice ^^ the game is started ^o^ ~
    Raythemartyr
    Raythemartyr
    Hardworking Farmer
    Hardworking Farmer

Sagittarius Posts : 257

Post by Raythemartyr Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:55 am

Let the chaos ensue... Twisted Evil
    Raminta
    Raminta
    Successful Farmer
    Successful Farmer

Post by Raminta Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:02 am

Raythemartyr wrote:Let the chaos ensue... Twisted Evil

Ray, do not be eviliny ^^``
    Lobo
    Lobo
    Simple Farmer
    Simple Farmer

Aries Posts : 247

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:07 am

lalalalalalalalalalaallaalla
    now the hunger games begin... oh wait... wrong place XP
    Raythemartyr
    Raythemartyr
    Hardworking Farmer
    Hardworking Farmer

Sagittarius Posts : 257

Post by Raythemartyr Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:37 am

Raminta wrote:

Again I must ask; is that a state of being, or a person?...
    Cause I've always been evil!... Twisted Evil
    But don't mind me, I wouldn't hurt a fly!... Angel After all, that would do nothing to further my plans of world domination... >_>
    VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Virgo Posts : 430

Post by VoidedDreams Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:10 am

Raythemartyr wrote:
    Raminta wrote:

Again I must ask; is that a state of being, or a person?...
    Cause I've always been evil!... Twisted Evil
    But don't mind me, I wouldn't hurt a fly!... Angel After all, that would do nothing to further my plans of world domination... >_>

What I thought I was the evil one... Guess that means I'm nice geek I want to instill chaos this time.
    DaChocoboss
    DaChocoboss
    Priest
    Priest

Libra Posts : 1413

Post by DaChocoboss Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 am

I am an angry bird!
    Taz605
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Post by Taz605 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:51 am

I weild thy pickfork!
    VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Post by VoidedDreams Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:51 am

DaChocoboss wrote:I am an angry bird!

All I can say This
    Exoflash
    Exoflash
    Slave

Taurus Posts : 17

Post by Exoflash Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:56 am

Hmm, guess it's time for my presence to be known :3... Now let us continue farming and fighting with them pitchforks, or in my opinion, the pretty sticks with spikes at the end ;3
    DaChocoboss
    DaChocoboss
    Priest
    Priest

Post by DaChocoboss Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:04 am

Watch this...
    kingdom122
    kingdom122
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Virgo Posts : 129

Post by kingdom122 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 am

it begins, i will not be stopped Grrr
    battlemaster
    battlemaster
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Scorpio Posts : 139

Post by battlemaster Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Exoflash wrote:Hmm, guess it's time for my presence to be known :3... Now let us continue farming and fighting with them pitchforks, or in my opinion, the pretty sticks with spikes at the end ;3

Nice to meet ya. Just make sure you are farming some wolfsbane to coat our pitchforks with and we got this game in the bag.
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:50 am

Chapter 1 - Child of the Lake

I'm falling, Deeper, Deeper through this black abyss. When will I stop? How much time has passed since I entered this free-fall? I want to know, but I don't want to know for fear has gripped my heart. Why are tears streaming down my face? I feel I haven't lost any thing, but something is weighing my heart down. I try to forget, by voices in my head remind me of the sadness that has stitched it self to the walls of my pounding heart. Wait, My Pounding heart isn't pounding... what is going on? Am I Still Alive? AM I dead? I need answers, I need them desperately. If only I had answers I could be happy again...

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. Zsr78l

In my desperation I search all around me. Is there something I can grab onto? No all I see is a light, a light that is drawing closer and closer. Maybe these are my answers. My Empty lungs released a large shout as I stretched my arm towards the light...

???: Huh Where am I? Why do I feel so cold and peaceful...

I opened my eyes to the beautiful sight of a setting sun, the golden rays were bleeding through the canopy of trees above me.

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. 21mapgm
    ???: Was that all a dream? Why was my mind having imaginations of damnation? Was I really falling deeper and deeper? No. I'm in one piece.

Energy finally slowly filled my limbs, though by this time the sky was turning purple. Night was rolling in fast and I needed to find shelter. I sat am in a seated position and searched the area I was in. Leaves were falling all around me as the Evening breeze blew pass the many rows of trees. The thought of not knowing which direction to walk to finally hit me. I was lost in the middle of no where, No sign of life that could help was around me. As I lost a little hope, I looked to the Moon which had begun shining it's white light over the forest. Without a second thought I got up and walked towards the light. I finally realised the rags on my back, my clothes were ripped in a few places. Maybe a few patch work could help me out. Though putting that aside the Light of the Moon attracted me somehow.

I walked for many hours through the dense forest, I probably walked around in circles a few times but I was desperate in my search. As I continued to follow the Moonlight, the sound of small crashing waves could be heard getting louder and louder and louder. In my excitement, my feet began to lift them selves quicker and quicker. Pacing my self through the branches and leaves I finally reached an open space area. The moon could be seen clearly shining it's light over what seemed to be a large lake. In the distance, a patch of Fog was illuminated by the white light, rolling closer and closer.

As the fog rolled in, I was greeted by the silhouette of the Small Girl. I had never seen anything like her before. My happy thoughts soon turned to fear for my heart was weak. I began to tense up, maybe this girl was had thoughts of war and blood. The same thoughts ran through my own mind however they were soon stricken from the my mind as the Beauty of the Girl shone off of her. As the Moonlight shone off the foggy lake she appeared from and the only word that ran through my mind was: Perfection.

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. 20ti3pc

Girl: You're finally awake Erich (Pronounced as ERIC)

???: Erich? Who is Erich?

The thoughts finally hit me, what was my name. In fact who was I to begin with. All I remember was that I woke up in the middle of nowhere with nothing but rags on my back.

Girl: Don't be silly Erich, You remember me right? I'm Miko

A Tear-drop streamed down the left side of her cheek, Something wasn't right here, Words piled up in my mind with only little coming out of my gaping mouth.

Erich: Uh Uh... Of Course I do. I was just kidding about what I said.

A Lie. A Lie to make her happy.

Miko: Yay!, Erich remembers me. Now I can live peacefully. But Now I feel tired, I have a lot of long days coming up....

As I stared at her smiling face, her pearl eyes gave me her true emotions. She knew I was lying, she was just trying to hold back the tears that were building up. I opened my mouth to ask her a question, but before I knew, she had already walked off into the dark.... I decided to follow her not knowing what was to happen. Before long, we finally passed through the gates of a Large Town. The Name Luighsaech was written above the underpass.

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. 2n0msts

However, entering the town didn't disturb my many thoughts. Thoughts had been racing through my mind of who the girl in front of me was. Was she a sibling? A Close Friend? A lover? or even a secret Stalker Ready to strike me at any time. But all came down to one thing in my mind, she was beautiful...

It is currently NIGHT PHASE, Special Roles PM Me

Phases start and End at the times below
    Time zone used is GMT+10
    GMT -5: 10am(Monday)
    GMT: 3pm (Monday)
    GMT+8: 11pm(Monday)
    GMT+10: 1am (Tuesday)
    Raminta
    Raminta
    Successful Farmer
    Successful Farmer

Post by Raminta Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 am

I really like a first chapter ^^ ~
    interesting beginning Smile))
    battlemaster
    battlemaster
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Scorpio Posts : 139

Post by battlemaster Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:25 am

Kambing I look forward to the next chapters, that was really well done.
    VoidedDreams
    VoidedDreams
    Vineyard Owner
    Vineyard Owner

Post by VoidedDreams Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:59 am

It took me forever to figure out when the phases changed but I'm done.
    That was a very nice story kamb pretty much perfect...
    Now I hope I don't die this phase.
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Tycoon

Virgo Posts : 862

Post by Yoshi Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:03 am

so it begins..
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:44 am

I'm late sigh, Update might be 30 mins late since I was Photoshopping rainbows into my friends B'day photo

(Yeah we gave him a "Puking Rainbows" meme on it Very Happy)
    Dignity
    Dignity
    Rogue Villager
    Rogue Villager

Aries Posts : 45

Post by Dignity Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 am

Nice :p My birthday is in 6 days, so 8th of april, first day of easter xD
    DaChocoboss
    DaChocoboss
    Priest
    Priest

Post by DaChocoboss Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 am

So Dignity is the rebirth of jesus?
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:42 am

Chapter 2 - Crimson Hands

Officer: THERE THEY ARE. GET THOSE FILTHY SCUM. I WANT THEIR HEADS NOW.

???: Run Erich, Run! Leave me behind. You just run away I'll handle them.

Erich: No. I can't leave you Ishmael

Ishmael: Don't Be foolish, They outnumber us 3 to 1. At least one of us need to hold them back. You're the youngest, you still have a lot of living to do. So go on run and live on.

Erich: But... But

Ishmael: Stop Hesitating and RUN.. ACK....God Damn it an Arrow has hit me in the knee. RUN ERICH.. HURRY before an Arrow hits you!.

With out a second thought, I ran in the opposite direction. Not away from the men that were attacking us, but at them. Sword in hand I felt I could take on the world...

Erich: I'm sorry Ishmael, you won't die on my watch. I will save everyone.

Ishmael: NO... YOU'LL DIE YOU IGNORANT FOOL RUN THE OTHER WAY.. AWAY FROM THOSE BASTARDS.

I ignored the shouting of Ishmael. My mind was set on saving the two of us. As I charged at the group of men the adrenaline kicked in to my system. My heart pounded heavily like a raging drum beat. I quickly cut down the first man I encountered, the look on his eyes was vicious but turned slowly into fear. He feared death but I did not, for I had already put aside that long ago.

Soldier: Yoseph You Idiot! You said you wouldn't die... Your head is mine you bastard.

The second soldier charged at me in rage, He swung his sword with no success as I parried the strike to the left. I kneed him in his stomach leaving him winded Quickly, I recovered my offensive stance and rose my sword. I swung my sword at the winded soldier's face. A small cry of pain was heard before blood sprinkled out from the entry wound. The soldier fell straight to the ground as his blood painted the evening road.

I regained my battle stance and charged at the remaining men, one particular man caught the attention of my eyes. A Large Griffon was Imprinted on to his armour. He was not in Battle stance but stood there in watch.

???: FIRE!

I looked away from the man, back to the remaining soldiers. I rose my sword ready to strike. Suddenly, Sheer pain grappled my Chest as I began to tense. I looked down to see an Arrow that had penetrated my chest. I looked up to see 2 men with spears charging at me, penetrating my internal organs and out my back. My vision faded, my blood was turning cold... I was dying, Is this what death felt like...it is so beautiful to die... why do people fear such beautiful things?.. no because I do not fear death, that it has become my friend....just like the beautiful night sky... but why is it....so beautiful?.....I will never know... I am falling ... falling deeper and deeper...........

???: Erich... Erich... ERICH..!

My Eyes Opened up to a dark silent room, My body was full of sweat as I laid on what seemed to be a bed. My heart was pounding hard as the adrenaline in my body slowly dissolved to nothing.

???: A Bad Dream? You've always have those...

I looked to the voice that was speaking, a sight of a beautiful girl sat beside me. It was Miko, the girl who I have no clue about but she knows me well. Though she is practically a stranger to me, I feel... Peaceful with her... I wonder why?

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. Jfxohf

Erich: No it was nothing...

Miko: Stop lying to me... You know you can never lie to me.

I looked at her eyes, It was true she could read my mind. That aside, what was that dream about? Who was Ishmael? Who were the soldiers that attacked us?

Erich: Huh.. Alright...Do you know an Ishmael?

Miko: Of Course I do.. But let's forget about him for now.

Erich: But Why? If you know him why not tell me about him.

Miko: Forget it. You don't need to know.

Erich: Fine then whatever, you don't have to tell me anything.

I decided to stop in my search for answers on who Ishmael was, the look on Miko's face was serious. I didn't want to make her even more angry. A beautiful face like her's shouldn't deserve to be angry...

Erich: I guess I'll go take a walk to freshen up...

I got up from the bed and looked around. I remembered, we are staying at a Hotel tonight. It wasn't the best of hotels around, at least it had two beds and a bathroom. As I looked out the windows, It was still quite dark outside. Never the less, I still decided to have a walk outside.

Miko:I'm coming as well.. I don't want to be left alone here. Any ways, I don't think you know your way around this town.

Erich:Fine then, I have nothing say about it...

We both walked out of the room and down the stairs of the hotel. It was quite a small hotel as it had only two floors. As we passed the reception desk a young man which seemed like the bell boy was talking to the hotel clerk.

Bell Boy: So I guess we'll see each other tomorrow night? Just you and Me?

Hotel Clerk: Sure thing, I guess we'll call it a date. Don't be late okay.

Bell Boy: Of Course I won't be late, See You tomorrow then Felicia.

Hotel Clerk: See you later...Tannim a.k.a Kingdom ... hehe that's what the other guys call you right

(I don't know Kingdom's real name so I made one up.)

The bell boy made his way to the door.

TannimHeh, It's just a nickname nothing too much too it.

The bell boy stepped out into the night. We followed behind him passing the Hotel Clerk who had a smile on her face. She looked back down to the paper work before her and continued to write. She didn't notice as we stepped outside.

Erich: So Which way?

Miko: Hmmm.. I guess that way.

She pointed in the direction of the bell boy.

Erich: Are we following him or something? Do you have a crush on him too now?

Miko: Just Shutup and walk. Erich.

Without another second. My feet began to move in the direction of the bell boy. We followed the bell boy through the Streets of Luighsaech. The night was quiet for some reason. Clouds covered the light of the moon and the glimmer of the stars in the sky. A few cats and rats could be seen scurrying through the gutters of the town. As we continued to follow the bell boy, Miko didn't say a single word to me. She was concentrating on something, Something that looked very serious. The bell boy turned into a small quiet street, here he begun searching his pockets for what seemed to be house keys.

Miko: Stop Here Erich.

Erich: What Why?

Miko: Come Closer, I need to tell you something.

I pulled my head closer to Miko's face, Thought's raced through my mind. What does Miko want? Why did we follow this particular man?... She reached out her hand over my head and whispered into my ears.

Miko: O Spirit of the Dead and Forgotten, Go and Collect the Souls of the Living. May You bring a rain of Pain and Fear over the living creatures of this town... May your hands be painted in a deep crimson colour and May the wishes of Lachesis the Holy Mystic come true.

A great pressure could be felt pushing me down. It felt as if gravity was pushing me down to earth. Energy was rising inside as adrenaline begun to stream through my body. My hands picked up what seemed to be a thin pipe off the side of the street, My feet started to pace themselves. What was I doing? Why am I running at the man? At this moment I realised I was no longer in control of my own body. A great power had taken control of my movement.

A small shout escaped my mouth. The bell boy in response turned and looked back a me. His eyes turned wide as my hands shoved the pipe through his chest. My hands released the pipe from its grip as blood began to trickle down the pipe. What have I done? How could this have happened? No, I didn't do this?. No It isn't my fault. In a state of shock the bell boy was gasping for air. His lungs had been penetrated and were filling up with blood. He couldn't speak because of the lack of oxygen in his system. He was growing cold and his eyes began to turn white. My arms wrapped them around bell boy as my head reached closer to his wounds. My mouth opened up and began feasting on the blood of the Bell Boy. A my body felt relaxed as his blood entered my system. I felt wide awake as if I was drawing the life-force away from the young man. After awhile, I finally regained control over my body. Tears began streaming down my eyes, I killed a living human. No, It wasn't me, Something was in control of my body.

Miko: Stop crying Erich, This isn't the first time you've killed someone.

Miko had walked her way over to me, It finally hit me that she had watched the whole ordeal, she seemed that she didn't care about the dying man in my arms.

Miko: Now for the finale touch of death.

Miko shoved her hands straight into the bleeding wound of the man. The young man shook his head in pain and slowly closed his eyes. Miko pulled her hands out of the young man, in the grip of hands laid a blue glowing ball.

Miko: Thank you for your wonderful looking soul, Mr Tannim a.k.a Kingdom.

TWG XII - The Blood, Sweat and Tears of a Broken Heart. 10gbjpk

Miko seemed to enjoy what was happening. I didn't know why, Who was this girl beside me, how is she connected to me, How does she know me? I dropped the young man from my arms. My hands were painted in crimson, my rags were of the same colour. What sorcery made my mind shift like that? What could've moved my body in such a way that I would kill someone. Why did I enjoy feasting on the blood of the man? I needed answers quick, Who was I and Who was Miko? Who was this Ishmael that I dreamt of last night? No now isn't the time for pondering.

The sun was rising in the horizon, we needed to get out fast before any one catches us. I got up and begun walking. Miko followed behind me, Her sweet innocent face was back on again. She was still the same beautiful girl from before, but the thoughts of fear left me confused. Who was this girl?

As we returned to the hotel room, we washed the blood of our hands and our faces. Miko fell face first onto her bed after she finished washing up. With out a word she was fast asleep. I wanted to go to sleep but couldn't. The thought that I had just murdered an innocent citizen couldn't be forgotten from my mind. I stared out the window of the hotel room in my confusion. The sun was rising in the horizon and the citizens were about to find out of my doings last night. Down below in the street, a few people were already walking around starting their day fresh and early. A group of men in uniform quickly marched through the street, one particular man seemed to be of high ranking. A morning patrol, to ensure everything was peaceful through out the morning rush. Out of side of the street a women ran straight to the men.

Women: Officer someone has been murdered last night! Quick come with me!

The group of men stared at each other, but quickly ran to the direction of the alleyway where I killed Tannim. It was no longer a secret, The dead body was found. I should've hidden the body but I had no time. I put my hands over my face, the very hands that had been painted in crimson. My thoughts came across to the young man's lover who was still quietly working downstairs. It would only be a matter of time till she would hear the grave news of her lover and it was all my fault. As I looked out the window, it was quite clear the rumours were spreading that a man named Tannim had been murdered. It was clear that the citizens were beginning to find someone to blame.

A scream is heard from down stairs, It seems the news finally reached Felicia that her lover drowned in a puddle of blood overnight. Loud weeping follows the screams, as the sounds reached my own ears, all I could say in my mind was. I'm sorry, I'm Sorry. It wasn't me. Forgive me.... I am to blame for the murder.

1. Battlemaster
    2. Dignity
    3. Chocoboking
    4. Raminta
    5. Yoshi
    6. Miya
    7. Kingdom
    8. Millhi
    9. Monika
    10. Ray
    11. Bloodedge
    12. Lobo
    13. VoidedDreams
    14. Sakura
    15. Exoflash
    16. Taz605

It is Currently Day PHASES, Voting can Begin. Insta is at 8 Votes

Phases start and End at the times below
    Time zone used is GMT+10
    GMT -5: 10am(Monday)
    GMT: 3pm (Monday)
    GMT+8: 11pm(Monday)
    GMT+10: 1am (Tuesday)

Last edited by Kambing on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 pm