The Werewolf Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game]

Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] Empty The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game]

Post by Monika11 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 am

1. Kambingbodoh
    2. FakePillowPizza
    3. BloodEdge
    4. Lobo
    5. Chocoboking
    6. Millhi
    7. Raminta
    8. Kingdom122
    9. Weresheep
    10. Firelily
    11. GunSlinger
    12. Taepoon
    13. Godless
    14. Gildarts
    15. Taz
    16. Dragonwate
    17. Raythemartyr
    18. Salvex23
    19. Dignity
    20. SketcherForever
    21. Rania_Allam
    22. ShodinWarrior
    Human Victory
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] Empty Re: The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game]

Post by Monika11 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 am

The Beginning

(please replay when it stops~)
    I clutched tightly onto his coat. I was scared, so scared. I had no idea what was going on anymore. I didn’t know where I was or how I got here. I couldn’t help it. I began crying. I cried harder than ever. It felt like I was relieving myself of all the pent-up sorrow I had refused to cry for for an entire decade.

Alice: Hey…where are we?

My words were barely audible through the tears.

????: In the place you have to rescue from insanity.

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 306564-1

I looked up at his face. He was smiling. It was a pained, sincere smile. My tears stopped and I nodded. I knew this was something I had to do. I felt it. I didn’t know what it was. A premonition, destiny, or something more? I embraced his cold wet body with my own.

Alice: Thank you for always, always, standing by my side.

He pushed me away and turned his back to me.

????: I’m your protector. Now go, the crowd is waiting for an introduction.

He was right. The villagers were wondering who these two mysterious people were. We just showed up out of no where. They would demand an explanation or else we would be punished by these mad people. I ran off to face them, turning only once to smile once more at him as the last of my tears were swept away by the wind. I stared at the odd crowd in front of me. Everyone, man, woman and child alike, held some kind of weapon ready to be used. They pointed their guns, pitchforks, kitchen knives and swords at me. My knees threatened to collapse, but I held myself together. Even though I shouldn’t know, I knew. I knew just what these people wanted to hear.

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 433758

Alice: Everyone!

I shot out to stop their chatting and get their attention.

Alice: I’m here to save you! Save you all from the paranoia. The distrust and everlasting fear of being held captive by the demons that rule Werewolf Village.

A hush fell upon the mass of citizens. They were taken aback by my forbidden words. One woman began to cry. She held up the hand containing a pitchfork and released it. The rest stood in awe for a second before doing the same and holding up their fists in the air. “THE SAVIOR!” The woman screamed. “The lord has finally remembered our forsaken village.”
    I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see he had joined me.

????: Well done.

And after he uttered those words, the harsh, depressing rain came to a stop.
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] Empty Re: The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game]

Post by Monika11 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:54 am

1-Bloodshed
    That same woman had invited us to her house. She lived alone; her children and husband had been taken from her. Her name was Sakura. She let us stay the night. Her house was creepy at night. The bloodstains on the walls wouldn’t wash out. Or rather…she chose to keep them as a memory? The people here really are insane, no matter how normal they may seem.

Sakura: You two can’t sleep either?

Sakura’s head popped up from the side of the door. We both shook our heads. Who would be able to sleep with skeletons hung from the roof and blood on the walls? She didn’t even seem to think that was the problem.

Sakura: Then do you mind if I play some piano? I-it…helps calm my nerves. My son used to play it.

She began laughing hysterically. Her body shook violently. We got up to hold her together.

Alice: It’s fine Sakura-san! Play all the piano you want!

She stopped immediately after hearing my words and silently walked over, in her hakama, to the one beautiful, untouched thing in the room; the grand piano. She quietly sat down and began to play. Her fingers were like fire dancing on the keyboard. The tune was sad and dark, but that made it even the more beautiful.

(play when it stops please~)
    We heard footsteps approaching. A handful of people broke down Sakura’s door. One of them walked over to her. His face began to bubble and his arms began to inflate. His skin was ripped off and replaced by hideous grey fur. He pointed one of his claws to Sakura’s neck. It was clear that with one swipe, he could completely decapitate her head.

Wolfy: Step Away From The Girl.

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 379549-1

The wolf ordered. He stayed close to me. A shot rung out and hit him in the shoulder. The blood splattered on my face. He covered my eyes and carried me. I was thrown into a little closet and the door was locked behind me. I could see through a small crack. He stood with his back to me and held out his arms at the side of his body. One wolf shot him. He took the blow right into the palm of his right hand. The bullet then shot out of his left, out the window, and into the heart of an onlooker. Outraged, the wolf holding Sakura began to slowly rip her head off. It sounded horrible. The combination of the sound of the ripping and her screams was enough to kill. He finally took it off and ran away with the rest. She fell back on her piano. The blood covered the pure white keys.

????: We can’t stay here!

My door was opened and I was carried out the house once again. I got one last look at the poor woman’s face.

Alice: I’m so sorry Sakura-san…it was all my fault.

I began bawling nonstop. He stopped at the corpse he had had a hand in killing.

????: What were you doing here you poor, poor fool. Guess what, Alice? Today, we killed an Angel.

With those final words, we ran away from that house. The house where an entire family was murdered. Murdered because of their “savior”.

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 886592

Last edited by Monika11 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:59 am

2-What Cannot Be Useen

Alexander: That’s him! He was the one who did that to me last night!

I awoke to the angered shouts of the villagers. It was already late in the afternoon. He was standing at the window motionless. This time we were staying at another kind soul’s home. John had invited us over after finding that we’d crashed into an alleyway after non-stop running and starvation. I got up to see what all the commotion was about.

Alice: Why didn’t you wake me up?

????: Go back to sleep, you shouldn’t watch this.

I looked out the window. A mass of people were gathered around one person. They were pointing fingers, holding chains and saws. John was out there. Standing next to him was his neighbor Christine. In the middle of the crowd, the man they were angry at began to laugh.
    Brenden: And boy was it a fun night! Thanks again for the great time~
    The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 829551
    A handful of cops held back Alexander; he was ready to gnaw the man’s head off. Christine lunged forward and grabbed the man by the collar.

Christine: Bring out the stake.

????: Now you really have to go!

He was angry and sad at the same time. But I had to stay, my curiosity needed to be satisfied.
    A path was made by the crowd. They let three men carrying a huge piece of wood come through. They planted it into the ground. The man was picked up and chained to the stake. He had no intention of resisting; just kept on laughing.

????: At least look away. I’ll tell you what happened later.

He was desperate now. I was hurting him like this. But I shook my head and stayed where I was.
    Christine took off the man’s shirt. She took a saw and cut a small line through her left arm. She took the gushing red liquid and smeared an “X” on his stomach. Now the laughing stopped. He looked down at her face. Her eyes were now a different color and her expression was less serious and more cruel.
    Christine: It’s nothing personal. We’re just narrowing down possible wolves.
    The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 417167
    John handed her an over sized hammer and a metal stake. The man began screaming for his life.

Brenden: NO PLEASE! I WON’T DO IT AGAIN! I PROMISE! STOP YOU CRAZY WOMAN! I’M NO WOLF!

Christine didn’t listen. She placed the stake in the middle of the X. With one swing of the hammer, she pierced his body.
    I fell to my knees as the crowd cheered. What just happened…John was such a kind person. So was Christine. She even brought over some apple pie and we ate it together. Who are these strangers?! My own stomach felt woozy and I was about to hurl. What has been seen, cannot be unseen.
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 am

3-The Place Where Dreams Become Reality

(play until you get to the next song please)

It was still night, but the full moon’s light was strong. I slowly opened my eyes. He was right next to me. He smiled. It was the first I had seen that smile in so long. Years. It’s been years since he smiled happily. I opened my mouth to speak. I was going to ask the reason. The real reason he chose this world. But I was rudely interrupted by a loud, startling laugh.
    The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 247713
    Rok: Mornin’! Or afternoon, or night, or whatever.

He pointed an accusing finger at me.

Rok: You’ve been asleep for so long. John and the gent next to you been taking care of you all day. You’re a handful, feverish at one point.

John ran in with a bowl and a towel. He was surprised to see me awake.

John: Hey! That’s great! You’re awake. Do you mind if we go out shopping now? A few stores are still open.

I kicked up my sheets and stood with my back straight up. I took a deep breath and bowed as low as I could without looking stupid.

Alice: I’m so sorry for all the trouble I caused you all!

The smile on John’s face vanished and he sighed.

John: You’re not the first to end up like this. Actually, it’s a miracle you’re still alive and sane. You see, most people don’t know what happens here. To outsiders, this village is nothing more than an old ruin of people and stones. We don’t exactly know why…but everyone hates us. We’ve done nothing wrong, yet they still resent us!

His voice rose from a whisper to a shout. John took the bowl and towel and went back to where he came from. Rok clasped his hands together.

Rok: Alright everyone! Get dressed, we’re headed for Pete’s Place.

I was choking. The air felt so black and unnatural. If I said a single word, I would be eaten alive. Pete’s place was no more than a rundown shack that sold fruits and vegetables. Pete, Rok, John and the two of us were the only ones in sight. We bought all we needed and hurried away and back to John’s house.
    A flute sounded. The ground began to shake. Within seconds, wolves ambushed us.

Wolfy: All of you! Back off. We’re only here for the geezer.

The flute sounded again. Louder and more intense. A light flashed in front of Rok. The sign of the cross was drawn on his heart and an angel appeared. He wielded a sword. The voice of the angel was demonic, but at the same time reassuring and beautiful.
    The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 946299
    Angel: No. You back off. Unless you want to become headless, I suggest you stay away from this old geezer.

Just as quickly as they had appeared, every wolf and the angel disappeared. Rok fell back, amazed, frightened and thankful.

????: Welcome back to the land of the living, you doomed spirit.

We all looked at where his words were directed. Just up ahead, the cemetery lay. There was a hand sticking out from the ground. He ran over to it and picked the hand up. He was only able to bring up the head and torso. The body was Angel. He put his hands to the ground and got up.

Angel: Yeah, no thanks to you.

He dusted himself off and left. The rest of us followed John back home. It was almost dawn now. Everyone but me needed their sleep. I decided to gather up all my courage and ask him when he was still drowsy.

Alice: Can I ask you something?

????: Shoot.

Alice: Why did we really come here? I mean, you could have just taken us to any broken world.

He stayed silent for a moment. I waited for what felt like hours.

????: We came here…because it’s that horrible place. The one that needs to be destroyed. We came to the place where dreams become reality.
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:11 am

4-Awakening To "Alice"

(replay when it stops)

Why am I dancing? My eyes are open. I can see everything, yet nothing. Someone was holding me, leading me in dance. I slowly lifted my head. There was a mask covering my partner’s face. I felt so weak. I let my head fall back down. We weren’t anywhere I recognized. The ground was grey dust. The entire place was empty.

Dancing Partner: God has done the unforgivable. He put you to sleep, then intervened.

I kept on moving my feet to match his. I was listening, but I didn’t understand. Not one word. What did this stranger want and where has he taken me? Yet…as hard as I tried, it felt as if all the life had been sucked out of me. I didn’t have any drive to continue. I didn’t want to stay here anymore. I didn’t want anything. Just let me go now. Drop me here and I’ll stay. I’ll wither away into the wind. I didn’t feel like Alice anymore.

Dancing Partner: While you were asleep, so many were massacred. So many mistakes were made. Alice, Jonathan(also known as ???? and kam) is dead.

I gasped and began coughing. I had breathed in the dust; it was choking me. I let go of his arms and ripped off his mask. It was John…I think. The flesh on half of his face was completely torn off. Some of the bone was crushed too. He smiled a pained smile.

John: You idiot.

He spoke the words softly and gently. They weren’t meant to hurt my feelings.

John: You just have to find out everything, don’t you?

I fell to the ground. The impact of my dress’s skirt to the ground sent me wheezing again.

Alice: Stay away from me! Who are you? Where am I? STOP! Back off! I’ll kill you!

He began laughing. He kneeled down and picked me up.

John: Kill me? I’m already a dead man. But kill me with what?

He was right. I had nothing to use. Nothing to kill him with. Nothing but my limbs to fight him with. In a fight like that, there was no competition, I would lose. I stayed quiet. He kept walking and walking. Where was he going? There was nothing out here, no where to go to. Or was there? I could see something up ahead. It was blur of a structure. As we came closer, it glowed a homely red. Fire, a fireplace. When we finally arrived, we found a dozen people lined up at the front of the little house. John set me on my feet and went to join them. They all knelt down.

Everyone: Lead us to victory! Awaken, Alice!

It all began to come back. Jonathan had died protecting me. When the wolf Richard attacked him, he was killed. But the wolf wouldn’t go without inflicting pain to John. The wolf bit at his face ravenously until it ended like up like this. Rok, Alex and others died and were brought back to life. Christine was supposed to be dead, but she wasn’t gone. She stood at the center of the kneeling people. It was apparent no one else could see her. She held her finger to her lips. I nodded.
    The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 279508
    Alice: We’ll win this war! The strongest human team must stick together! We begin preparations, immediately.

I was taken to the bathroom of the little house. Turns out it was John’s. The only survivor of all the buildings. They were all wiped out when God came down to intervene in my affairs. The clash of a holy being with this tainted Earth was explosive. I hadn’t washed up in a whole week. I wreaked of sweat and dirt. I took a scissor and murdered my hair. I cut it short (Mulan war style >:D) and erased all traces of make up from my face. I never wore much, but this was going to become a battlefield. I tore up my dresses and began to sow together some gear. All the heavy layers of the dresses was padding enough from shots.
    The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] 500706
    It was time to get serious. It was time to really focus on what was most important. Jonathan isn't here to protect me anymore. Now I must protect myself and these people. I'll do it. I've accepted the challenge. I will uncover the wolves. I will kill them all. I will once again sin. I'll end up covering these already red hands with more blood.
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 pm

5- Jack's Diary

I closed the curtains to our hotel room leaving out the sunlight to the room. In the process, I sighed out a deep breath, all the commotion outside was too much to bear for one person. Minute by Minute the crowd grew larger outside. I kept thinking to myself, Why did we come her in the first place?, What was Alice seeking in this town?. Thoughts continued to run in my brain, I needed a plan to get the two of us out of this mess. But how could I run away from an angry town, after all we were the foreigners in the town and we seemed suspicious then anyone else for the brutal murders that have occurred during the previous nights of the week.

Away from all the commotion, on her bed there laid Alice, her eyes filled with tears. As I approached her, she turned away knowing that I hated when she cried. Even though she tried to refuse, I picked her up staining my shirt with her tear drops.

Me: Hey, It's going to be alright...

Alice: Stop treating me like I'm still a small child... I know everything isn't fine. I'm not stupid any more.

I let out a sigh, I knew she wasn't the girl that I knew a few years ago. She's grown up now...
    But Her face was just like the day I first met her. I was travelling alone, walking the country whilst making a living with any mercenary job that was available. I had only reached the city of Trulifei on one of my jobs. As I walked the streets, the normal hustle and bustle of any city could be felt. However, for some reason a small girl caught the attention of my eyes. Sitting beside the wall of a grocery shop, she had her face covered in a plush toy of some sort.

Me: Hey Little Girl, What's wrong?

The girl looked up, but quickly tried to hide her face with her plush toy. Even with the toy in the way I could still see that she had a saddened face with tears streaming down her face.

The girl gave me no answer tempting me to keep walking on. However, I just couldn't leave her to cry alone....
    I dropped my rucksack and sat beside her, she continued crying for a few minutes and finally stopped after she had realised I hadn't left.

Alice: Why are you still here...

Me: Who me? I'm just sitting here wondering about things in my life. How about you? You seem like you're in a bit of a mess yourself

Alice: Mummy left me here, I don't know where she is now...

I don't know what I was thinking at the time but my hand and mouth moved on it's own. My hand reached over her head and patted her...I whispered a few words into her ears...

Me: Well, Let's go find mummy...

I'm not sure why I said those words even though I knew that her mother had abandoned her child and had left the town....As I looked into the eyes of Alice, I could see a brand new hope and lightened up. Though tears were still streaming down her face, she seemed excited now. I never got to learn her real name, I just gave her the name Alice since that was the name imprinted on a tag hanging from the plush toy. The rest of the story is history....

That was the Alice I once knew...Innocent and Cute on the outside but energetic on the inside. But the Alice in front of me had grown up. Though tears streamed down her face, they were tears for someone else.

The 10th Incarnation of The Alice- TWG X [End Game] I6jjuh

Me: It's Alright, It really is We'll get through this together. We've gone though many trips and adventures. Passed through through an obstacles that are far greater than this.

Alice: But why do people keep dying around us, why do they have to die for me? What am I to them?

I was speechless, She was bearing the pain of the many people that had sacrificed their lives for her without knowing what for what purpose. I patted her head and slowly hugged her to relieve her from some of the pain that she held inside her heart. Her heartbeat could be felt pulsing faster and faster. I could tell all that she wanted was to be away from this mess....I was losing her somehow though, She was slowly letting go of my hand. Even though she had a mature figure, I knew Inside of her was still that of a small child, wanting to explore the world.... with me or without me I would never know...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:15 pm