The Werewolf Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge of the Witches- TWG XI [End Game]

Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Revenge of the Witches- TWG XI [End Game] Empty Revenge of the Witches- TWG XI [End Game]

Post by Monika11 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 pm

As most of you already know, the Witches game is now Over.
    1. BloodEdge
    2. GnetiS
    3. millhi
    4. Taz605- phantom
    5. Miya
    6. Mynax
    7. Raminta
    8. Dignity

9. Weresheep
    10. salvex23
    11. chocoboking
    12. Y0shi
    13. FakePillowPizza- phantom
    14. kingdom122
    15. raythemartyr- phantom
    16. Lobo
    17. dragonwate
    18. kskelts- phantom
    19. Gildarts
    20. Sakura
    21. Firelily
    22. SilverSoul
    23. KAP- phantom
    24. Teaspoon- phantom
    25. Godless - phantom
    26. Suwako
    27. battlemaster
    The victory went to Suwako/kam. More info about their winning conditions will be posted in the Post game thread.
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Revenge of the Witches- TWG XI [End Game] Empty Re: Revenge of the Witches- TWG XI [End Game]

Post by Monika11 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:00 am

1- You killed Them

(replay when it stops please c:)
    The taste of blood. I hate it. It was cold. Why was that? The island should be sunny and warm. It was still summer. I lifted my eyelids. They were so heavy…I hadn’t been asleep That long…The first thing that blew onto my face was a flower. It was a purple crocus. My favorite. But they grew in the spring. Spring? I concentrated as my vision cleared up. The sky was cloudy. A gentle breeze kept blowing. It didn’t look like it was summer anymore.
    Revenge of the Witches- TWG XI [End Game] 16ia3bd
    I thought I heard something. It sounded like crying. I got up. My feet wobbled. I could hardly walk straight. My muscles felt like steel rubbing against each other as I moved. I got closer and closer to the sound. I was led into the mansion garden. The flowers were dead, brown and ugly. One patch of red stood out. It was a little girl with red hair. She reminded me of someone. She stopped crying when she heard me approaching. She stood up, her back still to me. She slowly turned her head to face me. She was holding a little brown teddy bear. It was Ange…she was…someone’s little sister. I couldn’t remember his name.

Ange: Oh. Auntie Beatrice. You’re awake. How long has it been? 2..3..no, 5 years? That’s how long I’ve been put away. Do you remember that day? The day you crushed my sanity? You killed them. All of them. Sharon, Krauss, George, Aunty Eva, even little Maria. You spared no one. And You Made Me Watch. But big brother saved me. He could’ve survive ya know?

She started walking in my direction. It didn’t take long before she and I were face to face. She dropped the bear and her hands quickly grabbed my head. She clutched onto it like it was life. Her fingernails dug into my skin. Her eyes were menacing and fierce. I could feel her warm breath on my neck. She lowered my head slightly and leaned in to whisper something to me.

Ange: Remember. You wretched Golden Witch!

Revenge of the Witches- TWG XI [End Game] 2qcmavq
    It hit me. Both the gust of wind and the memories. I remember now. I wanted to vomit. All these memories were disgusting. I had made so many suffer. I had chopped down pieces of the ones I killed and made the last survivor, Rosa, eat them. Even her own daughter’s head. I had made Sharon’s body unrecognizable. I possessed Eva and had her murder herself. I was a monster. Rather, I Am one. I’d killed all of them. 5 years I’ve been asleep. Alone on this island. I should have died. So why was I still alive?Ange began to shake my head and scream.

Ange: Have you remembered yet?! HAVE YOU?! You must have! You can’t have forgotten all the torture you enjoyed so much! Well? WELL?! Answer me!

Bernkastel: Stop that Ange.

Ange froze at the voice. It sounded like it belonged to a little girl. Yet it wasn’t high pitched or happy. It sent a chill down your spine. It was an empty, lifeless voice. Ange let go of my head and got to her knees to bow. Two people stood in front of us. One of them had long violet hair and dark eyes. She wore a black and white dress. The other has red eyes and short blonde hair. She wore a pink dress and matching hat. The girl with the dark eyes approached me.

Bernkastel: As I thought. She still hasn’t recovered all her memories. Well no matter.

She signaled for the other one to come forth.

Bernkastel: Beatrice, The Golden Witch, let us reintroduce ourselves. I am Bernkastel and this is Lambdadelta. We would like you to once again participate in our game. Not that you have a choice. We will be deciding who gets to keep the title of strongest witch. Of course, only Lambdadelta and I will be competing. You’ll be like the queen on the chessboard. I will chose a person to support, as will Lambdadelta. Once in the game, you can’t get out until there is only one survivor (in TWG terms..one team). After we leave, I’ll have the rest of your memories restored. You must remember who you really are.

Bernkastel took Ange aside and whispered something to her. The other witch, Lambdadelta, smiled at me.
    Revenge of the Witches- TWG XI [End Game] Xc4oqe
    Lambdadelta: I kept you alive, now return the favor and win for me, ok?

She ran off to Bernkastel. She waved and within an instant. They were both gone. As promised, my memories were returned. I smiled.

Beatrice: I’ll enjoy killing your brother again, Ange.

She was horrified. She got up and headed for my throat. But before she could do anything, before she touched my body, the scene was ripped apart. Everything disappeared. The game had begun.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 pm