The Werewolf Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DaChocoboss
Yoshi
Taz605
Raythemartyr
BloodEdge
Lobo
Sakura
Miya
Monika11
Kambing
14 posters

The Return to AU.

Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

The Return to AU. Empty The Return to AU.

Post by Kambing Mon May 21, 2012 2:01 am

Hey guys, The Three Admins have just received word from Jesse who you know as Mugetsu on AU, that we are allowed to return TWG from exile back into AU. We will be receiving our own section in the forum games section as well. This may seem like a victory but I'm not sure about how comfortable you guys will be.

We;ve held out awhile in our not so secret base (this forum lol), I want your guys opinions on the Idea of Moving back or staying here. Please take into mind that we still want TWG to grow. To grow as big as we had it (I'M TYPING THIS WITH EPIC MUSIC PLAYING IN THE BG LOL) before we got kicked out. We were infamous back then and I'm ready to bring us back to our former glory in AU.
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

The Return to AU. Empty Re: The Return to AU.

Post by Monika11 Mon May 21, 2012 3:20 am

I'm already packed and ready to go. I'm used to moving.
    It'd be great to move back and all, but a valid point was made on the Roles thread. The points system is a great idea and we wouldn't want to lose it. Should we still keep it in play and add it onto this forum, but at the same time still keep it THG based instead of TWG?
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Mon May 21, 2012 3:42 am

Monika11 wrote:I'm already packed and ready to go. I'm used to moving.
    It'd be great to move back and all, but a valid point was made on the Roles thread. The points system is a great idea and we wouldn't want to lose it. Should we still keep it in play and add it onto this forum, but at the same time still keep it THG based instead of TWG?

I did think about the points system and how we will do it in AU. I will probably need help with a plan for it.
    Miya
    Miya
    Wealthy Merchant

Pisces Posts : 725

Post by Miya Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

Well I'm not to fond off moving.
    But I suppose, if Valk stays out this time, and people DON'T complain about the insane amount of talking that will happen, I guess we could try it. Also yeah I want to keep this point system thingy. But we will loose the opportunity to gain points through posting, but I think that makes it better. Means you will need to do better in the games to gain points. And for that I think we can keep the points here. Just add the points after each game.
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Capricorn Posts : 121

Post by Sakura Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

I don't trust Valk. I am positive that within a month or two he will have his panties in a twist and start PMSing about the spam and shut us down again. Or will try taking it over inflicting stricter and stricter rules on the section till it was like before we moved to this forum ruining the game for the players. I know majority rules and that you three have the last say in the movement of TWG. I am just saying that if you do move back to AU don't get to comfy there because I am sure we will end up back here or abandoning TWG all together
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Mon May 21, 2012 3:57 am

I Guess I should Point out the letter that was sent to us.

Hello,

I would like to inform you that after much discussion and persuasion I have finally been able to bring TWG back onto AU forums. Valkerion has given me the green light to bring it back with its own sub-section in the forums games. He has agreed to stay out of the game and leaves me instead, the Events Supervisor for AU, to watch over it. Everything can & will be kept the same as it is on the other forums you currently have. There are just two provisions that I ask for you to do carry out while this becomes an official event on AU forums...

1) Kambing will make an appropriate rules thread that will clearly explain all the rules of TWG
    2) Kambing will make an appropriate introduction thread that will allow all new members of TWG to introduce themselves and get involved with in the game so as to not exclude anyone from the fun.
    3) Make sure each specific game stays within one thread a piece

I plan to keep Momo, Kambing, and Taz directly watching over the games w/ me overseeing it as a whole being the AU Events Supervisor. So, any major problems, questions or concerns will be given to me through you all if need be. With that said I am excited to see TWG back on the forums and can't wait to see how they allow the forums to become more popular again.

TWG's own sub-section is currently up and ready waiting for you all to move back in, but I just want to make sure we are all on the same page before then.

Please inform anyone and everyone involved with this that you can and please respond to this message letting me know you received it and confirm it.

Thank you for your time

~Mugetsu

In other words your boss sent it Sakura Wink
    Lobo
    Lobo
    Simple Farmer
    Simple Farmer

Aries Posts : 247

Post by Lobo Mon May 21, 2012 4:27 am

Hm.... As for me I don't care honestly i just want to play the game.
    Also i feel its a mighty shame to let all the work in this forum go to waste.
    the fact that we managed this far is kool
    but then again... it won't grow unless this game is on AU

tough choices -__-

in the end, either or is fine with me :3
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by Sakura Mon May 21, 2012 5:03 am

Kambing wrote:I Guess I should Point out the letter that was sent to us.

Hello,

I would like to inform you that after much discussion and persuasion I have finally been able to bring TWG back onto AU forums. Valkerion has given me the green light to bring it back with its own sub-section in the forums games. He has agreed to stay out of the game and leaves me instead, the Events Supervisor for AU, to watch over it. Everything can & will be kept the same as it is on the other forums you currently have. There are just two provisions that I ask for you to do carry out while this becomes an official event on AU forums...

1) Kambing will make an appropriate rules thread that will clearly explain all the rules of TWG
    2) Kambing will make an appropriate introduction thread that will allow all new members of TWG to introduce themselves and get involved with in the game so as to not exclude anyone from the fun.
    3) Make sure each specific game stays within one thread a piece

I plan to keep Momo, Kambing, and Taz directly watching over the games w/ me overseeing it as a whole being the AU Events Supervisor. So, any major problems, questions or concerns will be given to me through you all if need be. With that said I am excited to see TWG back on the forums and can't wait to see how they allow the forums to become more popular again.

TWG's own sub-section is currently up and ready waiting for you all to move back in, but I just want to make sure we are all on the same page before then.

Please inform anyone and everyone involved with this that you can and please respond to this message letting me know you received it and confirm it.

Thank you for your time

~Mugetsu

In other words your boss sent it Sakura Wink

Oh I know all about it Kam but I still know that Valk is going to go and start pulling his shit again at some point and ruin it for us by either getting rid of it all together again or by making up more rules for the section making it stricter and stricter and thus less fun for the players. And since Jess is a Valk follower he will give in to them and enforce them.

But hey this is up to you Momo and Taz not us regular players and it looks like your minds are all made up to make the move anyway. I am just letting people know my opinion on this and what will end up happening again.
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 am

Nope, The person in charge of all the spam is Jesse now.
    The reason why we're bringing back a Chat Thread and TWG is because the Forum Activity has been decreasing over the past 3 months. TWG was frikin popular and they killed it so Jordan is staying out of it for real (Hopefully) and all the Threads are under Mugetsu who's boss isn't Valk Wink
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by Sakura Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

But Jess still does whatever Valk says thus if Valk wants to tighten the reins on the TWG section he will. Also he was warned that this would happen to with the forums and taking away those gaming threads including the other two that were popular in the game section the counting one and the Ban the user above you one. These where the three most popular threads on the forums till Valk went on his tangent and killed them and the forums. So when he is pissy again what section is going to get hit the hardest but the TWG one. He hates spam and anything that he doesn't understand and can't be in complete control of. So TWG will be attacked again. But hey you all are all set to move and that is up to you all and not us regular players like I said.
    Lobo
    Lobo
    Simple Farmer
    Simple Farmer

Post by Lobo Mon May 21, 2012 5:41 am

No Jesse will set things straight
    no worries on his part
    BloodEdge
    BloodEdge
    Priest
    Priest

Virgo Posts : 1452

Post by BloodEdge Mon May 21, 2012 5:42 am

I sort of leaning towards staying here rather than going back to AU because I agree with Sakura. But I do know that we need more players and they just aren't coming around here anymore sadly. I'll just go with the majority, which is probably to go to AU
    Kambing
    Kambing
    The Messenger of Heaven
    The Messenger of Heaven

Post by Kambing Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 am

I'm still keeping this forum open (since we need it for THG)
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by Sakura Mon May 21, 2012 6:08 am

Jess will do what Valk says in the end. Sorry if I don't have much faith in this sudden change of events with Valk allowing us back on AU like this. I am not going to keep my hopes up that he will leave TWG alone since it has been decided that it is going back there. After all he became pissy before even after the spamming of the thread cooled off he still went and shut it down. So the way I see it it is going to happen again and we are going to end up back here again.
    Raythemartyr
    Raythemartyr
    Hardworking Farmer
    Hardworking Farmer

Sagittarius Posts : 257

Post by Raythemartyr Mon May 21, 2012 7:01 am

I agree with Lobo, it makes little difference to me where TWG is so long as I can play. It is nice and fun here and it is awesome how much we have done alone, but the fact is; the same way the AU forums have had less activity, we haven't exactly had more activity either...
    If we want the game to continue being fun, and to continue growing; I think the best option we have right now would be going back to AU.

Sakura, you have full rights to "I told you so" if that does happen, but we won't really know unless we try.
    Lobo
    Lobo
    Simple Farmer
    Simple Farmer

Post by Lobo Mon May 21, 2012 7:03 am

Raythemartyr wrote:

Sakura, you have full rights to "I told you so" if that does happen, but we won't really know unless we try.[/color]

Ray you have been covered in awesomesauce for the awesomeness you displayed here :3
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 am

Sakura wrote:Jess will do what Valk says in the end. Sorry if I don't have much faith in this sudden change of events with Valk allowing us back on AU like this. I am not going to keep my hopes up that he will leave TWG alone since it has been decided that it is going back there. After all he became pissy before even after the spamming of the thread cooled off he still went and shut it down. So the way I see it it is going to happen again and we are going to end up back here again.
    I do understand that such an unexpected change is hard to accept and I do get why you don't have that much faith in Jesse, Sakura. But then again, he did try to convince Valk to bring TWG back and he showed him that without it the forum activity had indeed plummeted. I think Valk understands this now and if he doesn't, then he has a damn thick head o-o

Better yet, why don't we confront him? I mean, sure, we've heard it from Jesse that TWG is coming back and that he persuaded Valk, but what about Valk's side of this? We need to understand his reasoning so that if the time comes and he does decide to bitch again and what he says goes against what he previously told us, we can hold it against him. The statement that 'TWG is coming back to AU' is very vague, it'd be wise to let Valk himself explain his decision further.
    Taz605
    Founding Father
    Founding Father

Post by Taz605 Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 am

Personally I'm thinking we should give the move a go. If it doesn't work out , well this forum will still be up and running and we can move back here can rethink plans.

But i would like to hear form as many people of TWG to see what they think.
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Tycoon

Virgo Posts : 862

Post by Yoshi Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 am

Wherever the king goes, his kingdom follows.
    DaChocoboss
    DaChocoboss
    Priest
    Priest

Libra Posts : 1413

Post by DaChocoboss Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 am

well.... it doesnt matter but as a vet and the current wolf role magnet... (fucking luck.)I want to be on au...
    Weresheep
    Weresheep
    Village Helper
    Village Helper

Post by Weresheep Mon May 21, 2012 10:26 am

Ok sakura I am going to Quote me and jordan talking on skype know

[20/05/2012 21:34:51] Jordan Blyth: I simply thought that things needed to change
    [20/05/2012 21:34:55] Jordan Blyth: as in
    [20/05/2012 21:34:59] Richard Snowden: WAIT!
    [20/05/2012 21:35:05] Richard Snowden: You thought?
    [20/05/2012 21:35:07] Richard Snowden: Damn
    [20/05/2012 21:35:11] Jordan Blyth: another highly successful forum had nearly 2.5 million posts in some sections
    [20/05/2012 21:35:21] Jordan Blyth: with many threads hitting 12k posts
    [20/05/2012 21:35:34] Jordan Blyth: I couldn't keep complaining about a "thread being too long"
    [20/05/2012 21:36:06] Jordan Blyth: but if we move towards allowing more posting, and more people joining the site too
    [20/05/2012 21:36:17] Jordan Blyth: it will be important that people report problems and rule breaking
    [20/05/2012 21:36:21] Jordan Blyth: or signatures being too big
    [20/05/2012 21:36:22] Jordan Blyth: etc
    [20/05/2012 21:36:36] Jordan Blyth: cops wouldn't do very much if nobody called 911

He is thinking in the right mind. He is trying to get the fourms to expand and I have been talking to him about other away to exspand as well maybe getting a AU youtube page with a collection of AU videos and what not. So please wait for the change to come. I have been told what has happened between you and valk so I see why you mistrust him with all that has gone on and if he does go back on his word then you have the right to say "I told you so" and then rub it in with salt and laugh at me.
    So right know just take it with a pinch of salt
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by Sakura Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Monika11 wrote:
    Sakura wrote:Jess will do what Valk says in the end. Sorry if I don't have much faith in this sudden change of events with Valk allowing us back on AU like this. I am not going to keep my hopes up that he will leave TWG alone since it has been decided that it is going back there. After all he became pissy before even after the spamming of the thread cooled off he still went and shut it down. So the way I see it it is going to happen again and we are going to end up back here again.
    I do understand that such an unexpected change is hard to accept and I do get why you don't have that much faith in Jesse, Sakura. But then again, he did try to convince Valk to bring TWG back and he showed him that without it the forum activity had indeed plummeted. I think Valk understands this now and if he doesn't, then he has a damn thick head o-o

Better yet, why don't we confront him? I mean, sure, we've heard it from Jesse that TWG is coming back and that he persuaded Valk, but what about Valk's side of this? We need to understand his reasoning so that if the time comes and he does decide to bitch again and what he says goes against what he previously told us, we can hold it against him. The statement that 'TWG is coming back to AU' is very vague, it'd be wise to let Valk himself explain his decision further.

The only way I am going to quiet down on this issue is that all of us get it in writing that on ether this site or on AU that Valk will keep his grubby paws off of us on AU and let us run it the way we have here. As a whole this site was set up and ran very well without Valk's Hitler like control. Proving that we don't need AU but that AU needs us an there to keep the AU forums up and going. Till I have something like that saved in my inbox from him to use as proof for when he does start screwing with it again it can be posted for all to see so on the forums what kind of Admin he really is. With that hanging over his head he might just leave us alone till then I refuse to trust this "so called" move back to AU. Considering I have talked a friend into joining here and that she was going to get a hold of some her old ATACT buddies to talk them into joining this forum. Granted most are in thier late 20s and early 30s, they are still a blast to chat with and are great with stories.
    salvex23
    salvex23
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by salvex23 Mon May 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Well I'm with you guys if you decided to move back or stay here. I'm not much help with decisions like these. But since Valk is like the mafia leader of AU and Jesse is only one of his henchmen, Jesse will do whatever valk says in AU.
    Sakura
    Sakura
    Decent Villager
    Decent Villager

Post by Sakura Mon May 21, 2012 12:13 pm

salvex23 wrote:Well I'm with you guys if you decided to move back or stay here. I'm not much help with decisions like these. But since Valk is like the mafia leader of AU and Jesse is only one of his henchmen, Jesse will do whatever valk says in AU.
    That is what I have been telling people as well. I mean Jess is great and all but he does what Valk says that is why I want in writing from him to that he will not screw around with TWG again if it moves back to AU. I mean the only real complaint I am seeing is that we are lacking in numbers. So we advertise our little site with our sigs and what not letting people know that we are still up and running. Heck I would even create a blog about it so people know and get people to join in that way on here for fun. Why not just steal AU's members for our site besides it is more relaxed and fun here. Not to mention if we want we could add more things to it later on once the base is built up a bit more.
    Monika11
    Monika11
    Le Peach
    Le Peach

Post by Monika11 Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh God, sure. If that's all it'll take then I'll get it from him or kam can, it doesn't matter. Its basically what I had in mind in the first place. Get it from him that he's allowing us back and it'll be all settled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 pm